- 18April 18, 2021No events
- 19April 19, 2021No events
- 20April 20, 2021No events
- 21April 21, 20211 Professors' Walk, Parkville, VIC 3010
The Loire wine region in France extends over 1000 km. The changing geography, soil type, climate and varieties used are reflected in the characters expressed by the wines. Commencing near the Atlantic coast and moving upstream, this presentation will show a range of white wines that reflect the characters of several sub-regions.
The masterclass is presented by Prof Geoff Scollary, the foundation professor of oenology at Charles Sturt University. Geoff has also taught oenology in Angers in the Anjou region. He was inducted into La Confrérie des Chevaliers du Sacavin in 2008.
- 22April 22, 2021No events
- 23April 23, 2021No events
- 24April 24, 2021No events