University House is hosting an all-inclusive dinner for members and guests with a beautiful 5-course degustation menu reflective of french classic dishes, matched wines, and entertainment.
Bastille Day Dinner Menu:
- Champagne Piper Heidsieck
- French Onion Soup with Gruyere croutons
- Domaine Jean-Perrier et Fils Roussette 2015
- Duo of corn-fed Aylesbury cross duck, pan fried celeriac, naval orange gastrique
- Louis Jadot Cote de Nuits Villages le Vaucrain 2014
- Selected French cheeses
- Château Grand Barrail Lamarzelle Figeac 2008
- Créme Brulée
- Chateau Roumieu Sauternes 2014
$95 Members, $105 guests
Woodward Centre, University House
For tables larger than two, please enquire at reception on 8344 5254. All dietary requests will be accommodated – please contact reception by the 7th July.