Jessica Hill-Smith, generational descendent of Yalumba’s founder Samuel Smith, was destined to be involved in the family business. With the winery as a giant playground for Jessica and her two sisters, she spent the weekends roaming the winery, offices and vineyards. While never sure what her future might hold, there was no denying the intrinsic value of growing up in the vineyard played in determining her path into the family business.
Join Jessica and the University House Team for a night of wine tasting and story telling!
We will be sampling each of the following wines:
- 2019 Yalumba Samuel’s Collection Chardonnay
- 2019 Yalumba Samuel’s Collection Roussanne
- 2019 Yalumba Samuel’s Collection Bush Vine Grenache
- 2018 Yalumba Samuel’s Collection Barossa Shiraz
- 2016 Yalumba Distinguished Sites – Hand Picked Shiraz Viognier
- 2017 Yalumba Distinguished Sites – The Cigar Cabernet Sauvignon
You can choose to buy a sample pack which includes a sample of each, or go all out and buy a bottle of each ahead of the event!
For those outside the 30km mark, a $12.95 charge will apply for express shipping (samples only). Our team will contact you after you purchase your ticket to confirm.