University House hosts wedding receptions at its Professors’ Walk venue, a Victorian era home nestled in the grounds of The University of Melbourne. Arrayed in the colors of each season by gardens to its east and west and a wreath of vines, the Professors’ Walk venue is the last of the Professorial houses once lining Professors’ Walk. Coupled with excellent food and service, this venue’s nostalgic beauty makes it the ideal setting for a day to be always remembered. The venue has ample off street parking, and is 5 minutes from the city centre.
A full wedding information kit is available. Please phone our Functions Team on 8344 5254 or email: email@example.com for more details.
Full Wedding Package Details
- Selection of canapés and pre-dinner drinks on arrival
- Three course menu with coffee/tea and chocolates
- Selection of Australian sparkling, white & red wines, beer, soft drink & orange juice for a duration of 4 and a half hours
- White linen table cloths and napkins
- Exclusive use of the ground level lounges and secluded garden courtyards
- Venue hire for 5 hours
- Private bridal party retreat room